samedi 22 février 2014

Entering the Shaman's Eye

Entering the Shaman's Eye 
by Maud Séjournant     
maud souriante crop 
Dear friend, 
Finally it is alive and out in the world!

The publishing of my book in English as Entering the Shaman's Eye is a good occasion to continue a relationship that I value deeply; but life is so full and work takes us away from the joy of connecting or following each other's activities.

My work, as you know, has been essentially geared towards the French public for the last 20 years. The French title of my book, Le Cercle de Vie, has sold near 20,000 copies with numerous reviews in the press; it is considered a success by my publisher and it has been translated into English so as to reach a wider audience.

Entering the Shaman's Eye introduces the ways in which we can integrate transpersonal perspectives into our daily lives, through personal insights and practical exercises. Please share this information with friends and contacts who may be interested.


I am very excited to be able to finally share my deep Self and thoughts with you in English. I hope you will enjoy Entering the Shaman's Eye. 
 
I look forward to the opportunity to be in touch and follow each other's activities. If you feel inclined, please reply to this email and give me some news, or contact me on LinkedIn.

Maud
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.